well to start off...I had a wonderful flight! there was a passenger beside me who was very sweet and she was travelling abroad for first time as well! she was newly married and was going to settle there with her husband! thankfully the middle seat wasn't occupied by anyone so we used are feet to have a comfortable sleep! obviously my sleep was disrupted every time they announced to fasten our seat belts!
I just said "oh hell with it! I'm sleeping with my seat belt on" & thus I had a (kinda) peaceful sleep!
I woke up! & felt sooo nervous! it was early morning any ways..and my sister told me that early in the morning you ll b able to see Malaysia... and I did! I woke up just in time!
I walked out of the flight and I just don't know I felt so nervous! maybe cuz of the fact that I will not be allowed a 30 day stay in Singapore!!!
I walked towards the Immigration counter! and i must say the Immigration counter set up by Singapore Authorities is amazing!!!!!!!
For people with Long Term Pass, Employment Pass, Dependent Pass & of course Permanent Citizens you don't have to interrogated by the Immigration Officials! You just have to scan your passport and you're good to go! No wonder, My sis has travelled back & forth but I see her passport pages almost clean & no stamp marks! They should reaaalllllyyyy implement these in India! Will save us from long waiting time!
Any ways I stepped up and there was this woman! she asked me all kinds of question that a immigration official asks! she asked who are you staying with and for how long? I told her 30 days!
And she made this ridiculous face while saying, "30 days!? that's a lot of time la" Then she made me write my sisters Singapore mobile no. which was weird cuz she would have gotten that no if she would have just entered my sister's employment pass no. but whatever she was the boss here!!! :P
I got out of that open yet confined block!! ugh! and i met with a girl who was conducting a survey! I actually didn't understand what she said! So in that survey there was this question, 'did the official you met have a smile on his/her face'. there were two options YES & NO! if there was another option of "HELL NO" I would have clicked with ninja speed! and other questions I gave her a satisfactory feedback! But the girl who was conducting the survey was so sweet!
Ne-ways I went through customs! which I guess I wasn't supposed to, according to my sister lolz...because they weren't asking nobody by the time I was there..I just went myself and offered them to scan it...hahahah!
I came outside and thought i ll be greeted by my sister! but -_- NO! i waited for my sister for half an hour! with international calling and my dim head not realizing I can switch on the free wifi! I couldn't contact her! so I waited where she was supposed to meet me! n she finally came! Trust my sister to not resetting her alarm -_- *sigh*
We hired a cab n yess its not like India where they already tell U the fixed price or dont go by meter or just refuse to go to the place they want to go, because its tooo inconvenient for them x(
There was this old lady and she was quite nice!
Reached home n Me being a Girl! clicked a selfie on Snapchat as soon as i reached home! It was soo beautiful! 18th floor with beautiful view! :) neways I took rest all day! :)
Yaa I look damn tired!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment